- Tim is the only agent in Newfoundland that is certified as a Previews agent, specializing in luxury homes
- Tim’s strong sense of community is reflected in his attitude toward his family and career. He is Past President of the St. John’s Real Estate Board, Past President of the Newfoundland Real Estate Association, and Past President of the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Realtors. Also Tim has been active in the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), having served as Atlantic Regional Director on the CREA’S national board, member of CREA’S MLS Committee, Tim was the founding Chairperson of the Atlantic Commercial Council and served as Director for Atlantic on the CREA’S Canadian Commercial Council. Tim has served on local and provincial boards in many capacities for the last 21 years.
- Tim is also very active in the community; supporting the Newfoundland and Labrador Figure Skating Association and Skate Canada. Tim Has served as 2nd Vice Chair of Skate Canada Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Past Positions: (Non Real estate) Tim served on the Board of the East Coast Trails Association as director and VP Revenue and membership services. *Chair of Bliss Murphy’s Cancer Center Capital Campaign *Vice President of Revenue for East Coast Trails Association *Original Founding Board Member of Crime Stopper’s
- United Way as a Chair of (Business, Industry and Energy) sectors,
- Past President St. John’s Figure Skating Club
- On the Board of directors of Community foundation of Newfoundland + Labrador
- Past Broker director For Newfoundland and labrador association of realtors
- Past Crea national ad committee
- Honorary life member of the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Realtors.
- Tim has been awarded the Presidents Award in 2004, This awarded to a broker agent promoting the values of Coldwell Banker Tim has been awarded the Coldwell Banker Ambassador Award for 2007. The Coldwell Banker Ambassador Award is a Specialty Award that is given to a Broker, Owner, Sales Representative, or Employee who had exibited an exceptional humanitarian act or community service.
- According to Gary Hockey, President, Coldwell Banker Canada, “The Coldwell Banker organization is built on the accomplishments of people such as Tim Crosbie who are generous of spirit and caring enough to make a difference in the life of someone other than themselves”.
- Also in 2007, Tim was awarded the Coldwell Banker Ambassador award also in the same year Tim was awarded the Volunteer Award of Excellence for 2007 by Skate Canada Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Realtor of the year 2016, NLAR
- Roof Topper Award Winner CHBA NL (Homebuilders)
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Previews – Luxury Properties