Tim Crosbie, President for Property Consultants Limited since 1991, has had 30 plus years’ experience in real estate. Prior to Real Estate, Tim has many years’ experiences in construction and related industry. Tim has been a top producing and award-winning agent throughout his real estate career.
Tim’s strong passion for organized real estate and its community is reflected in his attitude toward his career and voluntary work. He is Past President of the St. John’s Real Estate Board, Past President of the Newfoundland Real Estate Association, and Past President of the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Realtors. Also, Tim has been active in the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), having served as Atlantic Regional Director on the CREA’S national board, member of CREA’S MLS Committee, Tim was the founding Chairperson of the Atlantic Commercial Council and served as Director for Atlantic on the CREA’S Canadian Commercial Council. Served on the National Ad Committee for CREA in 2014 and CREA Broker Council in 2019-2020. Tim has served on local and provincial boards in many capacities over the last 30 years.
Tim is also very active in the community, supporting the Newfoundland and Labrador Figure Skating, Tim Has served as Vice Chair of Skate Canada Newfoundland and Labrador and as Past President St. John’s Figure Skating Club, Served as Chairperson for Fundraising (Dr. H Bliss Murphy Cancer Treatment Center) for 3 years during their Capital Program, served on the Board of the East Coast Trails Association as director and VP Revenue and membership services. Founding Board Member of Crime Stoppers of NL,. Past President of the Canadian Home Builders Association of NL and continues to support by working on various committees. Served as director of Municipal Assessment Agency. Tim currently serves as a director on the Community Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador, the Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Safety Association, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society fund committee.
- Honorary life member of the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Realtors. 2012
- Realtor of the year 2016, Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Realtors.
- Tim has been awarded the President’s Award in 2004, This awarded to a broker agent promoting the values of Coldwell Banker Tim has been awarded the Coldwell Banker Ambassador Award for 2007. The Coldwell Banker Ambassador Award is a Specialty Award that is given to a Broker, Owner, Sales Representative, or Employee who had exibited an exceptional humanitarian act or community service.
- According to Gary Hockey, President, Coldwell Banker Canada, “The Coldwell Banker organization is built on the accomplishments of people such as Tim Crosbie who are generous of spirit and caring enough to make a difference in the life of someone other than themselves”.
- Also in 2007, Tim was awarded the Coldwell Banker Ambassador award also in the same year Tim was awarded the Volunteer Award of Excellence for 2007 by Skate Canada Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Roof Topper Award Winner 2017,2018 & 2019 CHBA NL (Homebuilders)
- Member of the year (Builder) 2020 CHBA NL (Homebuilders)
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Previews – Luxury Properties